Home  » Real Estate  » Houses  »Listing #5435
₱2.800.000,00

SERENIS RESIDENCES in Yati, Liloan Cebu: Cebu Houses for Sale

Posted Sep 15, 2016 | Hits: 414
Inform me if the price drops!
Region: Cebu
Municipality: Liloan
Barangay: Yati
Land Area: 75
Property Type: Residential
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Year Built: 2016
Condition: New
We are inviting everyone to view the Model Houses of the newest tranquil and serene subdivision in Liloan, Cebu - the SERENIS RESIDENCES!

HOUSE FEATURES:
Carport
3 Bedrooms
2 Toilet and Bath
Balcony
2 Storeys

SERVICE AREA:
Kitchen
Guest Room
Living
Stairs Up
T&B

AMENITIES:
Play Area
Basketball Court (Half Court)
Swimming Pool and Club House
Serenis Entrance

HOUSE TYPES:
DUPLEX (2.8-3.1M)
Floor Area – 54 sqm
Lot Area - 75-127 sqm

SINGLE ATTACHED (3.7-4M)
Floor Area – 66 sqm
Lot Area - 85-142 sqm

SINGLE DETACHED (5.1-5.5M)
Floor Area – 85 sqm
Lot Area - 120-146 sqm

SINGLE DETACHED UPHILL (6.8-7.6M)
Floor Area – 115 sqm
Lot Area - 127-205 sqm

RESERVATION FEE: P25k

PAYMENT SCHEME:
BANK FINANCING – 20% Equity payable 12 – 24 months/Remaining 80%
PAG IBIG FINANCING – 30 % Equity payable 12 – 24 months/Remaining 70% Pag – ibig Financing

DISCOUNTS:
*Outright payment of TCP gets 5 % discount.
*Full payment of equity gets 2% discount.

For computations and faster transactions, pls PM or CALL/TEXT us at:
(+63) 518.4412 - landline/PLDT
(+63) 915.778.8414 – globe/VIBER/WhatsApp
(+63) 943.312.5445 - sun/VIBER/WhatsApp
WEBSITE: www.gabrielrealtybrokerage.com
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/gabrielrealty.brokerage
EMAIL AD: cocoytoledo@yahoo.com
SKYPE: cocoytoledo

NOTE: PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT, DEAL ONLY WITH LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKERS.

COCOY M. TOLEDO, LL.B.
Licensed Real Estate Broker
PRC Lic. No. 0020332

RICHEL PARADIANG-TOLEDO
Licensed Real Estate Broker
PRC Lic. No. 0020331
Amenities
Garage
Garden
New Construction
Parking
Pool
Community Amenities
Near School
Near Kindergarden
Near Shop
Near Transit
Mounten View

Cocoy Toledo

User since: Sep 15, 2016
See all ads »

+6********Show phone
Email

Similar Ads

Metro Manila, Caloocan
Posted May 24, 2018 to Houses
₱4.472.050,00
Metro Manila, Caloocan
Posted Jun 20, 2018 to Houses
₱4.503.300,00
₱4.300.000,00
₱4.300.000,00
Go to top